Hi family! I have been meaning to set up a family blog, and Aubrey gave me that little extra push to get it done by sharing her blog with me. It might be a challenge to try and maintain two blogs, but this one is more personal and tailored to our family alone. The other one is for a larger group of family and friends.
Anyhow, I am hoping that through this blog we will be able to keep in touch with each other and perhaps share things with each other.
If you aren't quite sure how to contribute to the blog, here is a quick lesson. I will invite you to be an author on the blog. You will get an email from me to accept an invitation to this blog. You sign in with your gmail account. Then you will be able to post as well as comment on posts. I know that some of you are already familiar with blogging, so if anyone would like a tutorial, I will be more than happy to help you out.
I am also going to post here the names we picked for Christmas for your reference. Here's looking forward to many happy blogs!
Christmas Names:
Dad gifts to Bret
Mom gifts to Jacob
Bret gifts to Mom
Tevs gifts to Quentin
Nephi gifts to Dad
Naomi gifts to Millie
Risa gifts to Naomi
Jacob gifts to Tevs
Millie gifts to Yesenia
Quentin gifts to Nephi
Yesenia gifts to Risa
Everyone gifts to Brandt!
2 comments:
SWEET!! Another blog! I wonder how many I can be a part of! Thanks for setting this up Tevia. It'll be great to stay in contact with the Webb family. I don't think we (Jacob, Me, and Ellery) have enough.
Hey Millie! Glad you joined. You know that you guys can post pics of Ellery here too! We would all love to see her more. This is one of the reasons I set this up so we could see all the kids growing up. I hope Nephi posts pix of his kids too. See ya soon!
Post a Comment