18 February 2008

February, already half gone


Just some pix. We got to go to the fire station to visit grandpa while he was on shift. He let the kids climb in the fire trucks. One of the kids said they thought the inside of the truck smelled like bbq chicken. That made me laugh!

On Saturday night we went to the downtown chapel for a Valentine's Day party for the Spanish branch. They had music going so Malik asked Risa for a dance and she willingly obliged. Enok had a fun time getting to know Camilla. Piggy back rides must be all the rage for babies these days! They were so cute.

Well, I would post pictures from the temple, but I forgot to take my camera so I will have to bum some pix off of Risa and post them. The sealing was very beautiful and Quentin looked positively elated. I was worried his face was going to crack from all his smiling. Mom and I got to go through with Yesenia for her endowments and I was so glad to be there. Thank you Q and Y for allowing me to be part of this wonderful time in your lives. I am so happy for you both. We sure do miss those of you who are far away (that would be Nephi, Elijah, Alisha, Jacob, Millie, Ellery and Brandt) and wish we could see you all more often.

Oh yeah, we got to see dad and mom's little motor home. The kids really liked it, but Malik LOVED it. He went on and on about how he could live in the motor home. He was so thrilled with the idea that you could sleep, eat go to the bathroom and drive in one place. He is really looking forward to heading to New Mexico with grandma and grandpa in the motor home.

Happy Birthday to all those February birthdays. That would be Alisha, Malik and Me! Maybe Nephi will get around to posting something for us so we can see pictures of his kids. Thanks Jake and Millie for the cute pix of Ellery. She is so cute! We miss you guys. I will see you for sure in June. Can't wait!!!

Love to all and keep safe and happy.

No comments: