16 July 2008

A Series to try out

Hi all you readers out there in my family. If anyone is interested in a fun read of YA Lit Fantasy, I am reading a wonderful one right now. The series is by Garth Nix and it is his Keys to the Kingdom series. It has been so much fun to read it, I am on the third book right now in a series of seven. These books are very quick reads. He is such a fun writer. I enjoy his style and imagination. His other series, The Old Kingdom, which includes Sabriel, Lirael, and Abhorsen are in my top ten (the series, not each individual book) list of all time favorites. They are more for older teen and up readers, and I absolutely love them, and own those ones, so if anyone needs a good read, let me know.

But back to the Keys to the Kingdom. I think that I will have Jarek read these, when he has time. He is reading so much lately. He is trying to read Lord of the Rings and Star Wars and mom just gave him one about the Nick of Time or something like that. So maybe these will have to wait a bit.

Anyhow, that is my post on that. Laters!

No comments: