Okay, So this blog is not all that up to date, but it hasn't been forgotten about all together. I will try and get mom and dad to be in charge of this one this year.
One thing really quick, I am not really sure how Allen Halls came across this blog, I am guessing through a myriad of other blogs he must have stumbled across it. No worries. Allen, you left a message on one of the post saying you were looking for Risa and myself. Well, first of all, there is a very very high probability that you won't find us on facebook as we do not subscribe to it. Risa can be reached via her blog, which you can link to from this blog, and I can be reached on this blog. I hope you are doing well.
Now, we shall see how I do at getting mom and dad to post on this blog. I will give them lessons again and hopefully they can take it over and getting it up and running on a regular basis.
Till then, ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment