14 May 2009

Mother's Day

I've been meaning to post about M-Day. So here it is. I had a great Day! I am one happy 'Mutha'. Thank you all my children for making my day so great. I appreciate that you appreciate that I'm your mom. I hope all of you who are mom's had a great day too! Hang in there and keep up the good work you are doing, it is "totally" worth it! Take it from someone who's been through the mill a few years. Love you all!!!! MOM

2 comments:

teviawall said...

You are a good momsie. I am glad you got to hear from each of your children. That must feel wonderful! I am happy you had a good Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

Hey ya mum! I too am glad that you had a good mother's day. I really really missed you and hoped your day would be great. You are the best!!