19 July 2009

WICKED!

Well I got to see the play 'wicked' and it was totally aaaaawwwwsome! I 'm really glad we listened to the CD first even though we were lost listening it all made sense when we finally saw the play.
OK, so, I'm a people watcher and I think I enjoyed watching all the people walking to the Gammage and then inside watching all the pipples and how they dressed up or not dressed up. One girl was there in what looked like a prom dress. I guess I shouldn't snicker too much since I wore my reeeally bright pink dress from Hawaii.....Casual but nice (I thought). I've decided I want to see that play again sometime. Thanks Tev and Bret for the tickets for M-day and D-day that was very, very, very nice of you two.
Just so any of you might want to know Granny was in the hospital again on Friday night. She was having some intense pain in her left arm so she thought she should drive herself to the hospital. After being checked out her heart is fine but....she had a urinary tract infection so now her kidneys are hurting and she has to be on antibiotics. We left from Tevs in the early afternoon and went down to Claypool and got Granny taken care of. She's getting pretty discouraged because things keep falling apart on her. She thought since she was fixed up from her heart attacks she would be going for a few more miles in good shape. I just said " Sorry mom, your old and falling apart that's just the way it is and you're actually doing pretty good for what you've been through so buckle up buckaroo". I know, I know it's gonna happen to all of us....ARGH! Drinette Ellison said getting old is not a pretty sight, nooootttt very comforting. Anyhoooo Jim stopped by with his family and he climbed on the roof and fixed grannie's cooler so now she's a little more comfy than before. Good Ol Jim.
It's thundering and lightening right now so I guess I better get off the computer. (I'm not sitting on it, but you know what I mean). Can't wait for Risa and Mexico, in that order. TA!

2 comments:

teviawall said...

I am so glad you guys enjoyed Wicked. It would have really sucked if you didn't like it. That would have been a waste of money! haha. I am glad that you and Jim were able to help granny out. You are good kids.

also looking forward to Risa and Mexico. The highlights of my July!

Webb said...

Millie and I are both very jealous and happy for you guys that you got to see Wicked! We waited in line up at the Capitol Theater in SLC to try and get tickets... but... no dice.

We may have to just make a trip to NY to go see it... if it's still showing by the time I finish PT school!

Sorry to hear about granny's condition. That's the law of entropy for ya! That's why I hope I go before my youth catches up with me much more. I already creak, crack, snap, crackle and pop everywhere I walk.

Glad Risa made it home safe and hope ya'll have fun in Mexico! Sorry we can't be there! :(