Well Tev here's some pics for you. It's been snowing all day....beautiful! (That's if we can get the pics uploaded you know that techtarted thing that rears it's ugly head.)
I'm really glad you guys plan on coming up in January to go tubing, hopefully there will be enough snow to do so.
Well it finally feels like a real winter here. It's been a long time since it has snowed like this. We did get a fair amount last year as you might remember. When I was a kid we got a lot of the white stuff and we were even able to ice skate on the ponds and very brave and stupid people used to drive their cars on the lakes. Maybe that global warming thing is a done deal and now we will get our normal weather back. Hawley lake used to get 35 feet of snow and you couldn't drive to the lake until June. Ca...Razy! I have such fond memories as a kid of all the tubing and fox and geese and igloos and snow ball fights, missing lots of school.....man those were the days.
I'm so jazzed about the "holidays" this year, not the actual Christmas day but everything that preceeds it. Quentin has a family that he wants to do something for cuz the dad lost his job and they have a new baby and a couple of little ones, so we're gonna go in together and help them out. I just love doing stuff like that. I haven't got the book the Christmas Jar yet but I think it's about saving your change and giving it anonomosly to a family in need. I have been saving my change all year just for a 'snowy day' soooo.......
Welp can't think of much else to say but "MERRY CHRISTMAS"!!!!!!! and LOVE to ALL.
1 comment:
thanks for posting mom! I am glad you are in the holiday spirit as well. I am glad you wrote down some of your winter memories. And I am glad you figured out the pix finally! ya!!!
Post a Comment