21 March 2011

Spring Break

Well this last week was spring break for Tev and her kids. We kicked around different things on what to do, where to go etc..... The final decision was for them to come up and just chill...(literally and figuratively), we really didn't do much but just eat and relax, oh wait a minute I did make bread and can some pinto beans.
The boys were totally satisfied with watching unlimited cartoons and playing their DS's and also working with their grandpa on Malik's pinewood derby car. Jarek made a panzer/tank thingy. It was pretty cute. Enok played in the 'fort/treehouse" and just kept us laughing.
We also did out traditional eating at La Casita and ran into a very good friend that we hadn't seen in a long time. That made my day. Oh the great memories of Steve and Marla Jones. She said next time we go down we need to call and visit cuz Steve made an out door oven to cook pizza in. They crack me up! I love it!
We traveled down on Friday stopped and visited my mom and helped her with some yard work and household chores and then on down to Phoenix so we could go to the air show at Luke Air Force base. That was awesome by the way. Then Thad and I left after that and came home.
I always enjoy the time spent with my kids and grandkids and look forward to the next great adventure with them!

No comments: