Hello family!! I am so excited that we are contributing to this! I love that we have another way to keep in touch.
I am sitting in Tevia's living room in Phoenix. I am waiting for the time to pass so I can go and pick her and the boys up from the airport! Hooray!!!!
I have been having about the same week as the rest of the family. Highs and lows according to how one deals with stress and shock and all that. I am coming along well. I have had a lot of support form my friends, even though I haven't actually told anyone the details. I don't see the point right now. They just know we're having a family crisis and they have been kind and understanding.
I too am delighted that the family is pulling together and that we are determined to stay close to each other and to God. I love the gospel and the power and strenght is offers us.
Hooray for us family! Even though the rains decended and the floods came and the winds blew we can stand comforted that our houses are built on the rock. This is a particulary nasty storm, but we are equipped to weather it nonetheless:-)
In other news I am happy to relate that I have offically written a play. It is a short play, maybe 10 minutes long, but I have written it from beginning to end and that is a feat for me. The new FHE co-chair asked me and another theater person in the ward to put together a short play for the tri-war FHE lesson next Monday. We have been trying to come up with something that isn't complicate or cheezy. I was getting worried because we only have one week left. So, I prayed and read the nativity story in Luke and had a great idea. So I started writing and at the end off two hours I had a complete play. It is a story of the Innkeeper that turns Joseph and Mary away in Bethlehem. It's not brilliant but it will do for the purposes at had. I will try to attach it so those of you who want to can read it.
I have to go because I want to leave early to pick Tev's up. It's Friday and traffic is usually absolutely crappy on a Friday.
Well, I love you family. You are the best and I have nothing to complain about when it comes to the love I feel from you all.
Peace and love until we all get together again.
Ta! Risa Dawn.
Well, it doesn't look like I can add an attachment. I can forward a copy of my play to anyone at their request if they so desire:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment